CDL Local Truck Driving Jobs
Join Celadon today and you’ll get $4,500 in bonuses your first year and be home most nights.
With Celadon you don’t have to wait 3 or 4 years to get your promised bonus. When you join the NEW BLUE you will get a $500 transition bonus on your first check, a $4,000 first-year bonus and one weeks’ paid vacation. So join the NEW BLUE and enjoy top pay and bonuses with the most paid time off in the industry.
Also hiring CDL-A Students with no experience – earn top starting pay, $450/week paid training, get $4,000 first-year bonus and $4,000 vacation pay. Why start your career anywhere else?
Denver local dry van drivers average $1,300 per week.
The NEW BLUE – It’s All About You!
- NEW PAY PACKAGE – Average $1,300 per week
- $500 NEW Driver Transition Bonus in your first paycheck
- $4,000 Bonus first year ($1,000 payout every 25k miles)
- 1 week paid vacation
- Trucks equipped with battery-powered APUs, refrigerators & inverters
- Mostly no-touch, drop-and-hook loads
Celadon drivers enjoy many benefits such as:
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k w/company match
- CDL school tuition reimbursement
- NEW Pet Policy and Rider Policy – pets up to 75 pounds now allowed
- On-site health clinic for drivers and families
- Safety Incentive Program pays huge rewards for safe miles
- 21.5 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- 6 months of verifiable professional driving experience
Apply today and get on your way to starting your career as a Celadon driver!
**Disclaimer: Subject to change without notice, may vary by location and experience, equal opportunity employer. Call recruiter for details.**38068