Celadon’s Dry Van driver fleet is rapidly expanding, and we want you to be the next member. Dry Van drivers at Celadon run more miles and make more money, especially with our industry-leading pay scale! Apply today or call 1-800-729-9770 to get started!
Celadon is excited to announce a new and improved pay package for OTR company drivers! Effective January 1st, 2018, qualified OTR company drivers at Celadon will start out anywhere between $0.40/mile – $0.50/mile.
Drivers can still earn more by hauling HazMat (extra $0.03/mile) or Refrigerated (extra $0.03/mile) loads!
Earn an additional $0.01 /mile for every 120,000 miles driven – NO CAP!
- Haul dry van freight for reliable customers
- Guaranteed dock detention pay
- Mostly no-touch, drop & hook freight
Celadon is rolling out an industry-leading paid vacation package starting January 1st, 2018. Drivers can choose to take their vacation, or receive a payout as well! Read more below:
- 0 – 35 months at Celadon – 1 week every 30k miles, or $700/wk
- 36 – 71 months at Celadon – 1 week every 30k miles, or $850/wk
- 72+ months at Celadon – 1 week every 30k miles, or $1,000/wk
Celadon drivers enjoy many benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401(k) Plans
- and more!
- 21.5 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- 3 months of verifiable professional driving experience
Apply today and get on your way to starting your career as a Celadon driver!35958
Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
Austin, Bloomington, Mankato, Marshall, Minnetonka, Rochester, St Paul, Wilmar
- New Jersey
- New York
Albany, Buffalo, Ithaca, New York, Rochester, Syracuse
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Austin, Dallas, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio
- West Virginia
Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee
Related Jobs (8)
Regional Team Drivers Needed – Average $1458/Week! on July 6, 2017 Company
Texas Regional Drivers Needed – Great Pay and Benefits on July 6, 2017 Company
Regional Dry Van Drivers Needed – Start out at $0.39/mile! on July 6, 2017 Company
Dedicated Dry Van Opportunities Available – Home Most Nights! on August 13, 2017 Company