Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the quad band base antennae brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the performing quad band base antennae.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 quad band base antennae: Editor Recommended
Our 10 quad band base antennae Review:
1. Mobile Radio Quad Band ANT-7900D Antenna 144/220/350/440MHz for QYT KT-7900D Car Mobile Radio Includes RB400 Bracket Clip and 16.4FT Antenna Cable
- Quad band:the frequency of two way radio antenna is 144/220/350/440MHz with the gain of 3.0/3.5/4.5/5.5dBi,which improves the talk distance,receive and transmit of radio.
- High quality:KT-7900D antenna is made of stainless steel that isn’t easy to rust,so it can work well even in rainy day.
- Compact and easily installment:mobile radio antenna can be detached into two parts which is stored easily according to the need.RB400 bracket clip help walkie talkie antenna to fix on the car.
- Multi-uses:antenna connector of PL259 can equip with two way radio with SO239 connector such as QYT 7900D,QYT KT8900R,HAM TB20,or match with SO239 magnet base.
- The product includes ANT-7900D mobile antenna,RB400 bracket clip and 16.4FT antenna cable.If you have any problem about use and installment,please contact us by amazon email.
Additional Info :
2. WishRing HH-9000 10/6/2m/70cm High Gain Quad-Band Mobile Radio Antenna for Tyt Wouxun
- Brand New !
- High Gain Quad-band Mobile Radio Antenna
Additional Info :
3. UAYESOK Heavy Duty Magnetic Antenna Mount 8.8inch, SO239 30KG Suction Triangle Vehicel Mobile Antenna Magnet Base W/5M(16.4ft) RG58 Coaxial Cable
- [8.8inch Heavy Duty Magnetic Mount Base] Base Diameter: 90mm/3.5inch *3; Suction:30KG(About 66lb)
- [SO239 Antenna Connection] For CB/HF/VHF/UHF PL-259(UHF Male) mobile antennas
- [5M(16.4ft) RG58 Coaxial Cable] Durable low loss coax cable, PL259 Plug, Compatible For most mobile Ham radios, use adapters to make it work on HT..
- [Soft rubber on magnets]The magnetic Base is composed of a magnet and rubber,Safe and durable,scratch-resistance;Easy to install.
- Works best on a flat metal surface, Will not work on aluminum or titanium or plastic.
Additional Info :
4. Diamond Original CR8900A Quad Band FM Mobile Antenna
- The CR8900A is pretuned to give best bandwidth and VSWR over the FM portions of 10m, 6m, 2m, and 70cm ham bands when mounted on the side of vehicle (i.e. trunk lid) using a K400 or K600 series mount.
- Designed specifically for the Yaesu FT-8900R
- Heavy Duty Hex-Style Fold-Over
- The Diamond CR8900A quadband is a 10 meter, 6 meter, 2 meter and 440 MHz mobile antenna. It is a 1/4 wave on 10 and 6 meters providing and a 1/2 wave on 2 meters (2.15 dBi gain) and a 2 5/8 wave on 440 MHz (5.5 dBi gain). This antenna can handle up to 60 watts FM.
- There are two center coils and a base coil. The connector type is UHF (for PO mount). The antenna is pretuned to give the best performance over the FM portions of the 10m, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands when mounted on the side of the vehicle (such as a trunk lip mount). Suggested mounts would include the K400 or K600 series. This antenna is not recommended for a magnet mount or through-the-roof mounts. Includes an Allen wrench for tuning.
Additional Info :
5. Quad Band Mobile Radio Antenna 29/50/144/430MHz 10m/6m/2m/70cm for TYT TH-9800 Plus,TH-9800D Includes 16.4ft Coaxial Cable and Bracket Clip
- Quad band:the frequency of 8900 antenna is 29/50/144/430MHz(10m/6m/2m/70cm) with the gain of 2.5/5.5dBi,which improves the talk distance,receive and transmit of radio.
- Electrical specifications:VSWR<1.5, Impedance:50Ω, Max Power Input:100W, Polarization:Vertical, Radiation:Omni.
- Mechanical specifications:4.1ft/1.26m two-way radio antenna is made of stainless material so that it isn’t easy to rust.16.4ft coaxial cable(PL259 Male to SO239 Female) can meet most of the needs of use.
- Compact and easily installment:mobile radio antenna can be detached into three parts which is stored easily according to the need.RB400 bracket clip help walkie talkie antenna to fix on the car.
- Mobile radio antenna is compatible with TYT TH-9800D,TH-9800 Plus,TH-7900,TH-7800,QYT KT-980 Plus, KT-8900,AnyTone AT-778UV,AT-779UV,etc.If you have any problem about use and installment,please contact us by amazon email.
Additional Info :
6. Comet GP-15 Tri Band 52/146/446 MHz Vertical Base Antenna
- Triband Base Station Antenna for 6M, 2M and 70cm Bands ( 52/146/446Mhz)!
- White Fiberglass Vertical.
Additional Info :
7. Quad Band Mobile Radio Antenna for TYT TH-9800 Plus, TH-9800D, 10m/6m/2m/70cm, 29/50/144/430MHz, 4.1ft High Gain Antenna with 16.4ft Coaxial Cable and Bracket Clip
- Mobile ham radio antenna frequency: quad band, 10m/6m/2m/70cm, 29/50/144/430MHz.
- Gain: 2.15dBi (144MHz); 5.5dBi (430MHz). Impedance: 50Ω. V. SWR: Less than 1.5. Max power: 100W.
- Mobile radio antenna can be dismantled into three sections, including two center coils and a base coil. Detachable Stainless steel antenna whip, sturdy and durable, easy to operate and install. The whole length is about 4.1ft/1.26m.
- Antenna with 16.4ft Coaxial Cable(PL259 Male to SO239 Female) and Bracket Clip. Connector: PL-259. Warning! Observe the maximum height on roads where will drive so that the antenna does not touch any installations or construction.
- Compatible with TYT TH-9800D TH-9800 Plus TH-7900 TH-7800 QYT KT-980 Plus KT-8900 KT-7900D, AnyTone AT-778UV AT-779UV, etc.
Additional Info :
8. HH-9000 Antenna Quad Band Mobile Radio Dual Band Antenna HH-9000 for TYT TH-9800 QYT KT-980 Plus 7900D KT-8900 Car Radios with Clip and 5m Cables
- Frequency:29.6/50.5/144/435MHz. Quad band antenna.
- Four band 29.6 / 50.5 /144 /435MHz Mobile Antenna for TH-9800 KG-UV920R FT-8900R quad band car radio
- V.S.W.R.: LESS1.5 WITH. Connector: PL-259 Gain(MAX): 2.15dB(10/6M) 3.0dB(2M) 5.5dB(70cm)
- Package contains: 1*HH-9000 antenna , 1* screw driver, 1* clip, 1* 5m cable
- Quad Band Excellent Mobile Antenna HH-9000 Pl259 Connector Stainless Steel Antenna Hh9000
Additional Info :
9. HYSHIKRA 29/50/144/430Mhz Quad Band Mobile Antenna, CB UHF VHF 53inches Vehicle Antenna for Yaesu Midland Kenwood Motorola Icom Ham Transceiver
- Antenna was made by stainless steel.It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance.
- Frequency:29/50/144/430Mhz Gain:3/5.5dBi(V/U) VSWR:＜1.5 Maxpower:60W Polarization: Vertical Lighting Protection :Direct Ground
- Length:53inches Connector: UHF-Male (PL259). Work for most of mobile transceiver.
- HYSHIKRA antennas always use high quality material and it can effectively improve the signal transmission distance of your radio device.
- What you get: 1PCS HYSHIKRA 8900R Quad-band Mobile Antenna.If you any technical or unsatisfactory problems, plz contact us by clicking “RADIO MAX” that below the “Buy Now”, and find the button “ask a question”
Additional Info :
10. TYT TH-9800D Plus Version Quad Band Cross-Band 50W Mobile Transceiver Vehicle Radio Amateur Base Station, Cable/Software incl
- ★★ Welcome to VMUKSAN, The Latest Plus Version of TYT TH-9800D, 50W/40W Full Quad Band Dual Display FM Amateur Mobile Radio/Transceiver, A MUST HAVE For all HAMs, FUN & GREAT VALUE as BASE STATION. Size: 5.5 x 1.6 x 6.6″, Weight: 2.65 lbs. Package Content: TYT TH-9800D, Mic Hanger, Power Cable, Mounting Bracket & Screws, User Manual, Programming Cable & Factory Disc.
- ★★ Frequency: TX: 28-29.7/50-54/144-148/420-450MHz, RX: 26-33/47-54/108-180/320-512/750-950MHz (P.S. AM mode selectable on VHF receive frequencies for Air Band reception), Output Power VHF: 50/20/10/5W UHF: 35/20/10/5W.
- ★★ Features: V/V, U/U, V/U Simultaneous Receive, V+U Cross-Band Repeater, Full Dual Display and Receive, High/Mid1/Mid2/Low Power Setting, Wide/Mid/Narrow Bandwidth Selectable, CTCSS/DCS, DTMF, 2 Tone & 5 Tone, Voice Compander & Scrambler, Remote Detachable Faceplate, 809 Alphanumeric Memory Channels, SQL, Scan, TOT, Full Direct Entry Keypad Mic.
- ★★ Free Programming Cable & Software DISC Included (P.S. Driver Installation NEEDED, Factory Software Download from DISC or TYT Official Website), CHIRP Software Supported (Model TYT TH-9800) for easier programming; Pair with 4 Bands antenna (Single SO-259s Connector); Operating Voltage: 13.8V (NO 24V).
- ★★ One Proven Model, Lots of USERS or TURORIALS on Youtube, Google, Facebook Group. PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANY TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WE WILL RESPONSE YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the quad band base antennae
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing quad band base antennae is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the quad band base antennae market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a quad band base antennae is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the quad band base antennae from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the quad band base antennae made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing quad band base antennae, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Drive Celadon‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using quad band base antennae. There are many different types of quad band base antennae that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a quad band base antennae is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the quad band base antennae that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular quad band base antennae Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of quad band base antennae products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All quad band base antennae models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular quad band base antennae
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for quad band base antennae?
quad band base antennae offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as quad band base antennae.
2. Are quad band base antennae worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative quad band base antennae on the market. But are these quad band base antennae really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new quad band base antennae?
You’re looking for a new quad band base antennae that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of quad band base antennae is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of quad band base antennae is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the quad band base antennae we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a quad band base antennae?
You can determine whether you need or want a quad band base antennae by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
quad band base antennae is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the quad band base antennae? There’s no need to worry about it because Drive Celadon has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!