Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the nvis loop antennae brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing nvis loop antennae.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
||CHA EMCOMM III PORTABLE||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Super Antenna MR1710 SuperWire Radial…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Super Antenna MP1DXMAX Low Profile…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Super Antenna MP1DXTR80 HF SuperWhip…||
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best nvis loop antennae Reviews:
1. CHA EMCOMM III PORTABLE
- 1 X CHA EMCOMM III matching box
- 1 X 73′ Copper Clad KEVLAR Wire (-70°C to 150°C) (Radiator)
- 1 X 25′ Copper Clad KEVLAR Wire (-70°C to 150°C) (Counterpoise)
- 10M to 160M
Additional Info :
2. Super Antenna MR1710 SuperWire Radial Set for HF Vertical Antennas 17m 15m 12m 11m 10m Bands ham Radio MP1 Ground Plane
- THIS IS: The model MR1710 SuperWire Radial Set by Super Antenna. It is for all Super Antenna MP1 portable HF antenna systems. Made by Super Antenna, designed as part of the /backpack /base /travel /mobile /portable antenna system for Ham Radio. It is for transmitting and receiving on HF radio frequencies.
- SPECIFICATIONS: BANDS: Pre-tuned to 17 meters (18MHz), 15 meters (21MHz), 12 meters (24MHz), 10 meters (28MHz-29MHz). FREQUENCY RANGE: Covers 16.5 MHz to 30 MHz continuous. Also covers WARC bands, CAP, MARS, Marine, CB (26MHz-27MHz), and HF bands (when used with MP1 antenna system or similar vertical antennas). GAIN: +4.5dB over typical ground rod.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Super Antenna MP1 Antennas and Equipment. Attaches by included push-on connector to Super Antenna mounts (mount not included, sold separately). Deploys in one minute by one person with no tools needed. Compatible with most other vertical antennas and ground planes. Includes spare mating connector for use with other types of antennas.
- SIZE: Packs down to a 6″x4″ (15x10cm) compact roll for portability. Extends and fans out to 4 full size quarter-wave wires (1 wire for 17m band, 1 wire for 15m band, 1 wire for 12m/11m band, 1 wire for 10m band). Max wire length: 13 feet (4m). CONNECTOR: Standard push-on spade lug 1/4-inch (6mm) female and #8 Screw ring terminal with screw included. WIRE: Proprietary SuperWire 18AWG 41-Strand PTFE Stealth. LENGTH: Max wire length: 13 feet (4m).
- WEIGHT: 5 ounces (133grams). POWER RATING: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. COLOR: Stealth Black.
Additional Info :
3. Super Antenna MP1DXMAX Low Profile Tripod 80m-10m HF +2m VHF Portable Antenna with Go Bag ham Radio Amateur
- THIS IS: Super Antenna Low Profile tripod Go Bag setup for all HF Bands 80m-10m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. The ruggedized compact MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- Perfect for Vacation and Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2R, MR2Y, and MR2B. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets and SW1 SuperWhip storage straps.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 6.5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: Includes new UM2 SuperMount with NVIS SuperTilt. Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters, with MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. Durable SuperWhip, indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible it can be rolled up in an 12″ circle and stowed in the GB2 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, or balcony railing.
- MP1DXMAX is actively being re-stocked here. If it is not available at the present moment, please check back in a few days.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black and Metallic|
4. Super Antenna MP1DXTR80 HF SuperWhip Tripod All Band 80m MP1 Antenna with Clamp Mount and Go Bag ham Radio Amateur
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna Go Bag setup for portable HF with 80 meters. The New Upgraded 2023 ruggedized version of the MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, with LOW PROFILE TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL NVIS SUPERTILT CLAMP MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPERWHIP, plus 80 METER COIL, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes the entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXTR80 for transmitting and receiving HF and VHF radio.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount with NVIS SuperTilt + SP3 SuperSpike + MC80 Coil + MR4010 Super Radial Set + MR3017 Radial Set + MR8075 Radial + MR642 Radial Set + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + ER1 Extension rods + TW1 Telescopic Whip + PC1 HF Propagation Chart. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal hidden velcro pockets.
- SIZE: The antenna extends to about 8ft (2.4m) tall. Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with accessories in the Go Bag is about 5 pounds. Maximum Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarterwave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured at the HFpack Shootout). CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m meters (3.5MHz to 4.8MHz and 7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus VHF 6m (30MHz-54MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. Direct Manual Tuning SuperSlider Coil, with Good SWR. Analyzer or tuner not needed but can help. COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers.
- FEATURES: The MP1DXTR80 includes the new NVIS SuperTilt feature in the UM2 SuperMount. The durable SuperWhip features a new Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed in the GB2 Super Go Bag. Clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, attaches with included U-bolt to 1.25″ pipe, post, balcony railing. Or, use the new SP3 SuperSpike ground spike. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface.
- ANTENNA: The MP1C Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system, with its high Q coil military-grade nickel beryllium SuperSlider, with repeatable precision. Simply set your desired frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting. TUNING: The new FG1 Frequency Guide SWR Ruler is a tough polymer card that is calibrated in MHz and meter bands. With it, a good SWR is dialed in on all HF and VHF bands, with no need for an autotuner, but it can help.
- Enjoy the freedom of all bands 80m/40m/30m/20m/17m/15m/12m/10m meters, and cover all frequencies 3.5MHz~4.8MHz and 6.9MHz~30MHz… every HF frequency in between, plus VHF 6 meters. SUPERWHIP: The included SW1 SuperWhip ruggedized Titanium whip puts the Super Antenna in a durability class beyond any normal ham antenna. TRIPOD: The collapsible TM1 Low Profile Tripod enables the antenna to be set up on any convenient flat surface, outdoors or indoors.
- MOUNT: The UM2 Universal Mount with SuperTilt NVIS attaches to nearby objects in any portable or base situation, with your choice to use either the clamp, U-bolt, or GP3 Ground Spike for ground mounting. RADIALS: Pre-tuned multi-length quarter-wave SuperWire Stealth Radial Sets with integral push-on connectors make it easy to cover the complete frequency range every time, without tweaking or adjustment.
- 80 METERS: The included MC80 SuperCoil with MR8075 radial set provides expansion of the full 80 meter and 75 meter bands. GO BAG: The stealth black durable GB2 carry case is a professional quality case with hidden pockets made for carrying Super Antenna gear. Top operators reach for their Super Antenna when they need a solid, reliable, powerful, and compact system that goes anywhere. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, a balcony, a weekend get-away, or EmComm disaster relief…
Additional Info :
|Color||Stealth Black and Metallic|
How we Selected the nvis loop antennae
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing nvis loop antennae is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the nvis loop antennae market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a nvis loop antennae is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the nvis loop antennae from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the nvis loop antennae made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing nvis loop antennae, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Drive Celadon‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using nvis loop antennae. There are many different types of nvis loop antennae that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a nvis loop antennae is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best nvis loop antennae that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular nvis loop antennae Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of nvis loop antennae products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All nvis loop antennae models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular nvis loop antennae
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for nvis loop antennae?
nvis loop antennae offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as nvis loop antennae.
2. Are nvis loop antennae worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative nvis loop antennae on the market. But are these nvis loop antennae really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new nvis loop antennae?
You’re looking for a new nvis loop antennae that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of nvis loop antennae is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of nvis loop antennae is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the nvis loop antennae we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a nvis loop antennae?
You can determine whether you need or want a nvis loop antennae by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
nvis loop antennae is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the nvis loop antennae? There’s no need to worry about it because Drive Celadon has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!